Friday 14 September 2012

Greet For Blog walking

hello all, i know , you not know me.
i will introduce myself
my name is vabry ardianto
i'm called Vabry
i'm now school on yadika 2 vacational high school, well its embrasing i'm are accounting here
i want to be InformationTechnology
well it;s a wrong way to be IT from Accounting
but its my life, i will run in my way to get my dream

i'm who create this blog
well, you know what?
i create this blog first to get value from my teacher on jhs, hahaha lol :p
but what happening?
my blog was famous
not at all but not bad :)

thanks for you all ( Blog walking or Searcher )
Best Regarts

Vabry Ardianto
who create this blog


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Vabry.Ardianto Design. Powered by Blogger.
Klik Like Untuk Menyukai FP Aurora
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More